PGA National Resort & Spa – south Florida’s premier golf, spa and vacation destination – has unveiled an ultimate holiday gift guide filled with unique offerings, promotions and packages for guests and members.
- Find the perfect set of golf clubs through the LOFT custom-fitting experience at PGA National. The two-hour evaluation ($300) uses high-tech programs like TrackMan and SST PURE to select the best-performing driver, fairway woods, hybrids, irons and wedges for each individual golfer.
- Learn from one of the best teachers in the world and his certified instructors at the on-site David Leadbetter Golf Academy. A game-improvement package ($579 per person, per night) includes luxury accommodations, three hours of instruction daily, breakfast, unlimited range balls and one round of golf per day (surcharge for the Champion Course).
- Experience the world’s first, science-based, statistics-driven training system with PGA National’s Every Ball Counts Elite Training program ($1,000). Learn efficient practice routines, improve on 19 skill areas and build a roadmap to success with your coach through on- and off-site data capture and monitoring.
- Watch the world’s best golfers tee it up on the famed Champion Course with tickets to the 2017 Honda Classic ($40 and up). Attend one of the most exciting events on the PGA TOUR and get an up-close-and-personal look at the legendary “Bear Trap,” a three-hole stretch (Nos. 15-17) hailed as “one of the toughest in golf” by USA Today.
For spa enthusiasts:
- Indulge in special seasonal treatments at the 40,000-square-foot spa, set to show off its $1 million revitalization Dec. 15. The Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Massage ($109) blends therapeutic techniques with warm drizzles of pure Cocoa Absolute oil rich with antioxidants while the invigorating Candy Cane Crush Pedicure ($49) uses candy cane champagne to nourish and soften skin.
- Purchase a $350 gift card and earn a one-night stay at PGA National Resort & Spa. Take it one-step further with a $450 gift card and earn a one-night stay and round of golf for two. Or go all in with a $550 gift card that includes all of the above plus a $50 dinner voucher at Ironwood Steak & Seafood.
- Escape from friends and family – or both – for half the day with a Spa Retreat Package ($365). The three-hour special includes a Swedish massage, Deep Cleansing Marine Facial, manicure and pedicure perfect for relieving holiday stress.
For tennis lovers:
- Learn from two-time Australian Open champion and former World No. 7, Johan Kriek, at the all-new tennis academy. Starting at $250 an hour, lessons and custom training for each student focuses on imparting a modern-game mentality and high-level training.
- Serve up memories with PGA National’s player-friendly Tennis Package ($229 per person based on double occupancy). Enjoy daily breakfast, nightly accommodations, one-hour tennis lesson per day from a certified staff professional and unlimited court time (11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) on any of the 19 Har-Tru tennis courts. Also available are racquetball, handball and pickelball courts.
PGA National offers customized suites ideal for weddings, golf “buddy trips” and spa aficionados. Its numerous multi-use settings include a permanent, lakeside wedding venue with stunning vistas; scenic Lakeside Lawn perfect for receptions; iDeck – a new 3,000-square-foot terrace ideal for indoor / outdoor dining and entertaining; “Bar 91” 19th hole bar and grill; 40,000 square feet of self-contained conference and event space; and eight on-site restaurants and lounges including its acclaimed chef-driven Ironwood Steak & Seafood.
Conveniently located within easy driving distance of major Florida population centers, the AAA Four Diamond resort is 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), one hour from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and 90 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA).
For more information on other packages and promotions at PGA National Resort & Spa: www.pgaresort.com, 561.627.2000.