Build A Winning Golf Warm Up

One of the biggest differences between recreational players and professionals is the latter’s attention to warming up properly. It’s incredibly common for weekend golfers to show up to the golf course with 15 minutes to spare, check in, hit a couple putts, maybe hit a few balls, and then go to the first tee. This Read more…

The Art Of Feel Putting

Get Less Technical And Have More Fun
feel putting featured

As golf science advances and evolves we’ve become more dependent and focused upon what technically should happen throughout any shot in golf. It seems we consume ourselves with the ideal that if our effort to swing any club within a technologically “perfect” condition(s), we worry about how off target any shot will be. Putting is Read more…

Meet Golf Tips’ Top 25 Instructors

We’ve Built The Best Lineup Of Golf Teaching Talent in America
Golf Tips Top 25 Instructors Logo

Golf Tips Magazine is proud to present its Top 25 Instructors for 2019-2020. In early 2018 we decided to overhaul our previous Top 30 list, formed a nomination committee and undertook an exhaustive, months-long search for the best golf teaching talent we could find from coast to coast, finally narrowing our list to several dozen Read more…

GolfTec Honors Veterans Day With Free Lesson, Fitting

Available At Participating Locations Nov. 5-11
veterans day golftec

In honor of Veterans Day, GolfTec is supporting PGA Reach, the charitable foundation of the PGA of America, by offering one complimentary lesson or Tecfit club fitting session to anyone who first makes a small donation to PGA Hope, the flagship military engagement program of PGA Reach. Redeemable at all participating GolfTec locations in the Read more…

Get The Correct Golf Grip

It’s Key To Proper Takeaway and Swing Plane

Few aspects of the golf swing hold more fascination for struggling club golfers than how to achieve the correct golf grip. Swing plane, pronation, supination, re-routing, downswing transition, leg drive, and hip resistance on the backswing are some of the more elaborate theories investigated by golfers who habitually slice or hook. Yet more often than Read more…

How To Putt Like A Pro

Simple Drills With Simple Tools From Our Golf Bags

Touring pros work endlessly on distance control when putting. To putt like a pro, the two most important aspects of distance control are: Hitting your putt consistently in the center of the club. Maintaining the sense of even tempo back and through and matching the distance you take the putter back with the distance you Read more…

How To Win The Golf Mind Game

golf mind cuccaro

Jim Flick, Jack Nicklaus’ long-time instructor said, “Golf is 90 percent mental, and the other 10 percent is mental too.” How is your golf mind? In 2018, golf enthusiasts spent $6 billion on equipment, apparel, and supplies. If the game is overwhelmingly mental, why don’t golfers devote more time, effort, and dollars on how to Read more…

The Top 5 Golf Death Moves

Here’s How To Eliminate Them Once And For All
golf death moves opener

As we all know, golf is very hard, and for some it is even harder. It seems that golfers are an independent lot and tend to pick up the game, play and practice, with little regard to using the proper fundamentals at first. It’s only when they have “learned how to hit the ball” do Read more…

Putting Speed Control Made Simple

To Putt Well, It’s Important; To Master The Art Form, It’s Vital

At TP Golf Schools in Naples, Florida, every day I go to the lesson tee I will try — in an admittedly pre-meditated manner — to encourage my students to spend time with me on the putting green to work on speed control. Some will take the bait. Sadly, most will not. It is amazing Read more…

Improve Your Golf Swing With Feel And Fitness

Master The Move Critical To Hitting Solid Shots
improve your golf swing featured

Want an easy-to-follow but thorough road map to actually improve your golf swing? I give you the tools and directions you’re looking for to avoid what I call “early extension.” Read on. TRAINING TOOLS NEEDED 2 – Shafts with grips: 37 inches to 40 inches 1 – Swim Noodle: 30 inches Swiss Ball 5 lb. Read more…

GOLF TIPS MENU