ADIDAS ADIPURE Z
Price: $250. In Brief: Could there be a more comfortable premium shoe? Not that we’ve worn. www.adidasgolf.com
• Advanced THiNTech makes it 32% lower than conventional cleat systems.
• Powerband Chassis promotes more stability for better weight transfer through impact.
• FitFOAM molds to the exact contours of your feet.
• Hand-finished full-grain leather upper; 100% waterproof.
CALLAWAY FT CHEVÂ BLUCHER
Price: $229. In Brief: Classy appearance, techy construction. shop.callawaygolf.com
• Its temperature-regulating system from Outlast Technology moderates your feet temperature.
• OrthoLite open-cell foam insoles provide enhanced breathability, moisture control, anti-microbial properties and long-term cushioning.
• Its Comfort Tech Gel Tongue uses injection-molded gel tubes to disperse lace pressure more uniformly across the tongue’s surface.
• Under its ball, heel and midsole, Callaway Comfort Tech Gel Pods are strategically placed into the contoured footbed to relieve pressure and provide comfort.
Price: $159. In Brief: Get so low to the ground, you’d think you weren’t wearing shoes. www.truelinkswear.com
• A wide toe box so your toes function independently.
• Weighs a mere 11 ounces.
• No midsole, no spikes, and its TPU sole is only 2.5mm thick.
• The TPU “Ergo-Traction” platform maximizes surface contact and grip while walking and during the golf swing; 360_¡ waterproofing.
KIKKOR GOLF: DRESS SNEAKER
Price: $125. In Brief: Hop off your skateboard and hit the links. www.kikkor.com
• Premium full-grain leather.
• Diacon Embedded Spike System for ample traction.
• Sneaker-like looks and comfort.
• Comfortable polyurethane insole.
• One-year limited waterproof warranty.
ECCO GOLF: BIOM GOLF HYDROMAX
Price: $225. In Brief: Golf’s first-ever natural-motion shoe has arrived. www.eccousa.com
• Soft yak leather uppers.
• An anatomical last with flexible midsole arch support mirrors your foot’s skeleton.
• Takes advantage of the foot’s system for absorbing impact.
• Lightweight, dual-density TPU outsole brings players closer to the ground for improved feel and traction.
One thought on “New Kicks”
Love the bold fashion statement made by the lime green bottom of the BIOM Golf shoe. It is also interesting to see the new companies getting into the hybrid golf category.