Friday, November 13, 2009
The latest golf equipment, apparel and accessories
Page 3 of 3
1. Adidas’ ClimaProof Storm Soft-Shell Pant ($100) is fully seam-sealed so rain can’t get through. Features a four-way stretch fabrication, hydrophilic mesh lining and back-of-knee articulation for comfort even in the worst weather. Comes with a three-year waterproof warranty.
2. Adidas’ Waterproof ClimaProof Storm Soft-Shell Jacket ($145) is seam-sealed to prevent rain from entering. Comes in four colors.
3. The antibacterial Cleveland Classics Prospect shirt ($65) has “Briz” technology. What’s that? Fabric that has a cooling function in hot-weather conditions. The performance polyester shirt also is moisture wicking. Comes in three colors: white, black and navy.
4. As seen on PGA Tour pro, Luke Donald, Mizuno’s Tour Visor ($20) is 100% washed “vintage” cotton and features a rear Velcro closure and inner sweatband.
5. An advanced polymer coating surrounds the microfibers of PING’s M-Flex glove ($13) to create a bond that provides a firm grip in all weather conditions.
6. The Casual Cool II GTX ($210) from Ecco feature superior shock absorption via a new low-profile, direct-injected midsole and an innovative, hard-wearing TPU outsole. Fully waterproof via Gore-Tex technology, the shoe comes with two-colored Champ Stinger III cleats.
1. From Abacus, the Swedish company that outfitted this year’s European Solheim Cup team, comes the Rocky stretch waterproof pants ($129). These jeans-style pants feature five pockets and a mesh lining for better comfort. Available for men and women.
2. The Gore-Tex Hurricane Collection jacket ($400) by Sunice has waterproof stretch inserts, rain channel cuffs so water doesn’t drip on your hand and an in-pocket ball cleaner, among other cool features. Comes in six sizes (S thru XXXL) and two colors (black/black shown).
3. TaylorMade’s 32 Degrees Cold Weather Gloves ($22) feature a full suede forefinger and palm for a good grip and insulated polyurethane palm to enhance hand warmth. Comes in pairs.
4. PING’s Urban Ranger Hat ($20) is made from 100% cotton ripstop fabric with stretch-fit design. Available in sizes S/M, L/XL $25.
5. Ecco’s Casual Cool Hydromax Tie shoes ($190) feature water-repellent uppers made with Hydromax leather and a single-density, colored TPU outsole and Stinger III cleats with Q-Lok.